What you've all been waiting for.....
picture overload from the New Kids concert! I went on Monday night with my sister Emily, Lauren Coren, Jen, and Erica. it was a BLAST!! We had soooo much fun singing, laughing, and yelling. They sounded great for being 15 years older than they were when we first were digging them. If Jordan, Jon, Joey, Danny, and Donny are ever performing back in the area... you MUST go! They put on a great show, and hopefully we can see them again sometime!





At the end of "Click Click Click" They were supposed to pose and a picture came on the big screen. They wanted to re-do it about three times, because their timing was off... it was hilarious. They got in a huddle and this is the final pose they came up with... it's supposed to be "IOWA" !! These two videos show how it happened...
They came back out for an encore and sang Hangin Tough!!
4 comments:
Ohhhhh my gosh..... Why do you torture me so?? I need to be there.... now.
OMEGA! I would have been a WILD woman for Hangin' Tough!!!
Thanks for this post Liz... makes me feel like i was there, even though I wasn't.
I want to go again.....and again, and again, and again!!!!!
Post a Comment