Our busy weekends continued as we went to Solon for a few days. Scott had his 10 year high school reunion (he's so old!) on Saturday. We went to the reunion picnic and then went to the Solon Beef Days later that night when Joel was in bed. Beef Days was very interesting.... children up way past their bedtimes, country music, a beer tent, a mom smoking while her baby was in the baby bjorn, Bingo, and lots of people watching. But it was fun and Scott enjoyed seeing some of his old classmates. I can't believe my 10 year will be next Spring!!
Joel enjoying his new swing at Grandma and Grandpa Carson's
In long sleeves and pants the weather was so cool!
Joel enjoyed playing with Uncle Jesse
Barkley and Ben tolerating each other
look at those two front teeth!!
2 comments:
How cute! I love his 2 front teeth!!!!
I love how Barkly has his back to Ben... somebody's not pouting! I can't believe Joel is getting his two front teeth!!! They grow up so fast : )
Post a Comment