Two more fun facts to add to my large list i wrote last week....when I lost my camera and had to do a post without pictures!!
**Joel LOVES Elmo! Whenever Elmo comes on tv he will stop whatever he is doing and watch it. Not the entire half hour, but he will play around the room and glance at the tv throughout the whole show. No, I don't encourage him to watch tv at such a young age, but when I need a chance to leave the room for a second, Mr. Elmo does a great job of entertaining, and educating, Joel. ;)
Here's a picture i snapped this morning of Joel enjoying Elmo's World.
**He can take one or two steps without holding on to anything! He is a standing King and loves to stand all by himself holding on to a toy, for up to a minute. This weekend he started taking a step towards something before he falls down!
0 comments:
Post a Comment