She is sooooo cute, I think she looks like Scott! That said, where the heck are the pictures of Joel?!?!?! I need some good dance moves or a cheesy go-gurt smeared face! WE WANT JOEL!!!! WE WANT JOEL!!!!
Welcome to the Carson family... Scott and I were married in July of '04. We live in Iowa with our son Joel, born in November of 2008. Our daughter Molly Rose was born in April of 2010, and who can forget our Corgi, Barkley who is 3 years old. I'm not a scrapbooker, and i can't keep up with the kids' baby books, so I figured this was an easier way to write down everything that happens in our family!..... Enjoy!
1 comments:
She is sooooo cute, I think she looks like Scott! That said, where the heck are the pictures of Joel?!?!?! I need some good dance moves or a cheesy go-gurt smeared face! WE WANT JOEL!!!! WE WANT JOEL!!!!
Post a Comment