Friday, August 20, 2010

Definitely

I definitely hate it when my kids are sick. Joel is just getting over the bug he had, and now Molly is coughing and sneezing. Nothing worse than the sound of a little baby coughing!

I'm definitely not feeling so hot myself. Hopefully will just be a little virus and get out of the way quickly.

I'm definitely glad our roofing stuff is over. It took two weeks to get our roof/gutters on, and the kids and I spent some days over at my sisters house so they would be able to nap. Packing up, twice, for two kids for a day away is not fun.

Joel is definitely getting smarter by the day. He can recognize and name many letters, and can read his name and "dada". He can read Mama, but most of the time he chooses to be silly and laugh and say "dada" when i spell it out for him.

We are definitely going to start letting Molly "cry it out" (my mom is cringing right now). After sleeping through the night for a month, she has decided to wake up every three hours. Not sure if she is sick/hot with a fever and not wanting to wake up her brother, I rush in every time and am up for the next 45 mins feeding her and changing her. She's not sick when she laughs and smiles at me on the changing table at 3am!

Barkley is definitely shedding fur the size of a small dog every day. My house is full of dog hair, and it's covering every inch of the floors.

I'm definitely 28 years old now. Thanks for all the cards/texts/birthday wishes!

I definitely need to use the spell check more often...who knew I had been spelling definately definitely wrong for so long!

I'M DEFINITELY READY FOR THE WEEKEND!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cringe....definitely. :)


hang in there guys!