Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Help? Dada?"

This morning we awoke to Joel talking in his crib. He was kind of whining and sounded frustrated, and he usually is happy and playing in his crib until we go in and get him. So I turned on the video monitor and saw him standing in his crib with his pajamas off! Last night he went to sleep in his fleece PJs as usual, but this morning he must have zipped them down and stepped right out of them. So Scott and I took our time getting up and brushing our teeth... and 5 minutes later we went in to get him and by that time he had decided to take off his diaper too. He was now standing up stark naked in his crib whining as we came in. Then he looked up at Scott and said "Help? Dada?" The way that he said it was so hilarious, like "Oh, Hi, now that you're here, I could really use some help!" What a clown :)

0 comments: