It was Principal night at the I-Cubs game, so Scott got us some cheap tickets (but we made our way into the better seats...sssshhhhh!!) and we had a family date night....
yes, this is a blurry picture of Joel and Cubby the mascot... but I had to post it to show he wanted nothing to do with him and refused to get near him, denying his high-five!
But they both would get nice and close to this creepy baseball kids "ride"
there was a bit of a rain delay so we had some time to waste taking pictures
Rachael I thought of you when we took these pics, very picturesque..getting the Des Moines skyline in the background :)
Rare pics of the kids sitting still, but Joel enjoyed it
and Molly stayed well hydrated...
we only lasted 4 innings, but the kids had fun eating pretzels and crawling around the seats.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Take Me Out To The Ball Game!
Posted by CarsonFamily at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks Liz! I highly approve of your pics with the skyline. Very nice.
Post a Comment