Good News: Scott and I are the parents of a healthy, energetic, beautiful 8 pound 10 ounce baby boy!
Bad News: HE WON'T COME OUT OF HIS MOM'S BELLY!!
Just got back from my appointment. All the tests they did said the baby is very healthy and doing great. And he's already 8 lbs 10oz!! The doctor said that the nurse practioner that told me on Friday that I was 1cm dilated was "just being nice"... he said i'm still pretty much closed and my cervix is still not pointed forward yet...Sooooooo Thursday morning i go back to the clinic to have another NST test done, where they just monitor the baby's heartbeat and if i have any contractions for about 20 minutes. If that looks good, then Thursday night I will go into the hospital and they will start the induction process with the shot of pitocin on early Friday morning.... The doctor said there is a slight chance that they got my due date wrong, since the first ultrasound put me on November 5th... so I could still possibly be on track for a November 5th delivery, but since the baby is already so big and i'm not showing any signs of labor yet, then we needed to schedule an induction because there is not much more room in my belly for him!
I'll keep you updated, as we continue to wait.....and wait.... and wait......
Monday, November 3, 2008
Still Waiting......
Posted by CarsonFamily at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment