Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby.... today is supposed to be your Due Date!!

Well it looks like the Baby's due date will come and go.... Just got back from my appointment and I'm only 1cm dilated and 30% effaced.... so we're heading in the right direction... just..........very...........slowly. Monday morning I have BPP and NST tests scheduled and then the doc said "we'll talk about induction"..... HOPEFULLY we won't need any of those, but after hearing and reading lots of stories, I'm all about letting him come out when he's ready to come out, and not trying any crazy "swimming lots and lots of laps" or "going on a really long walk or bike ride" kind of thing.... if anyone has that kind of energy when they are 9 months pregnant, more power to ya! This mom will just chill out, eat some Chinese tonight, and hope for the best!

0 comments: