Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Shower for Baby Jones!

I helped co-host a baby shower for my friend Rachael this Saturday morning. She's a fan of our blog, so I thought I'd include some pictures of the day :)
We had a great time, and she has lots of fun family and friends!

Team Pink or Team Blue? Which one are you? Rachael still couldn't decide :) For the record, I think she's having a girl and so I'm Team Pink!

Delicious Cupcakes!

Hmm...... thinking hard and playing the baby picture game....

Hard at work decorating bibs for Baby Jones (Thanks Jen for the idea!)

Finished products....(i couldn't get these pics to flip around!)

Rachael is due on March 1st, and I'm so happy that our little kiddos will be close in age! And she shares my love for B-Bop's Chocolate Shakes! She's a great friend and will be a such a great mom.... We can't wait to meet Baby Jones!

1 comments:

The Jones Family said...

What a sweetheart you are! You were a great co-host I must say :) This baby is sure to have a great friend in Baby Carson #2!