Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl 2010

We went to a Super Bowl party last night at our friends' the Bosworths, which meant Joel got to play with his girlfriend Mavin! And by "play with" I mean "play with her toys, and when she crawls over to join him, he stands up and moves away from her". Oh well, I'm sure he will have better manners on their first date in 20 years! :)

Mavin, playing by herself because Joel is too busy with all her fun toys.


Joel was inspired by watching "The Who" perform at half time and decided he wanted to rock out himself. He loved that guitar!




p.s. I made Texas Caviar to bring to the party. If you haven't tried it before, you must. It's delish. Unfortunately, I ate so much of it during the day that I didn't even feel like eating any at the party......oh well, that left more room for the other goodies!

0 comments: