Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 Year Checkup and First Haircut

Today we had Joel's 2 year checkup.. he's still a skinny tall little man, but Dr. A said his growth is wonderful and he's as healthy as can be. Here are his stats...

Weight: 26.6 pounds 25th percentile

Height: 36 inches 90th percentile

Head Circumference: 19.5 inches 75th percentile

he's very consistent with his numbers!

Last night we gave him his first official haircut! I've been hacking away at it with scissors for two years, but he's never had it really cut with clippers. I have cut Scott's hair for the past few years, so I felt I was qualified to give it a shot...he started out screaming, but with a cell phone and some candy, he really didn't mind it at all :)

Before shots...The shaggy/Justin Bieber look had to go...



Midway through...no turning back now...

Eating some reeses peices and playing with dad's cell phone..

And now for the finshed BIG BOY look! Here he is running around with Scott, getting his energy out before bedtime. Scott taught him how to kneel in a football stance and say "hut hut hike"




0 comments: