Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby Boom

Seriously, are we going through a baby boom?? I'm constantly making comments to people that "everyone I know is pregnant". So I decided to write their names down, so I would stop forgetting who all was actually pregnant and try to remember due dates....
16!! 16 Women!! That's how many of my friends are prego! (Angie did you like that I used the term prego?? hehe)
No lie, these are women that I've taught with, gone to school with, or even still see and/or talk to at least once a week. It's to the point where I'm really not even surprised anymore when people tell me their pregnant... of course I'm soo excited for them, but just not surprised! I think there's something in the water!
Also, Scott counted that he has 3 coworkers having babies this Spring, and 7 coworkers that are due in July! That's 10 more people! And his "team" at work is really not even that big!

So you might not be in my "first" category of friends that are pregnant right now. Chances are you are in my "second" category of friends and you have had a baby in the past year. I couldn't even begin to write all their names down because I was losing track! Babies are popping out everywhere!

Ok, ok, so you say "I'm not pregnant and I haven't had a baby in the past year... and I am your friend Liz... so what does that make me??" Well then my friends, you are in the "third" category... I like to call you Sane. :) Just kidding!

1 comments:

Kendra ;) said...

Don't drink the water!!!