Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sorry Folks, No Wordless Wednesday

Yes, sorry to dissapoint, but a certain 2 year old has hidden my camera cord.... and I have noooo idea where it is! He likes to "hide" things, like his cars, crayons, etc. around the house... but now it seems he's hidden my camera cord and I need to go on a quest to find it. Last time I saw it, the cord was in the compartment in his new bike... i thought to myself "ok I'll grab that later". Last night i looked for it, no where to be found. I asked Scott if he had seen the cord, he said "I put it in the basket on Joel's dresser because he was playing with it." I checked the basket...no luck. So that's the reason why there is no Wordless Wednesday and I'll use it as the excuse for my lack of posts this past week too :)
So stay tuned... hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon... I have some good ones from Rhoten Christmas last weekend!!

0 comments: