Are you one of the four people in Iowa that is not watching the Eagles? We have been watching them closely for awhile now and Joel loves it. Even Scott, who started teasing me and calling me a nerd, is now checking on the Eagles and their eggs. We got a laptop a couple of weeks ago, so now I turn it on throughout the day and Joel likes to sit on a stool and watch. He started by just calling them "birdies" then it was "chicken" and now he calls them eagles, but the way he says it, it sounds like "EEEEEagles". It's pretty cute.
I actually thought about teaching the other day and said "If I was teaching right now, this would be a great way to teach life cycles which we usually did in the Spring!" Then I visioned 27 1st graders crowding around me looking at the computer every day, fighting, pushing and grumbling about "not being able to see!!!!!" and it snapped me back to my happy-stay-at-home Mom self. :)
If you haven't been watching the eagles... check them out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment