Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas #4: Carson Family

Ok so it's almost February and I'm still writing about Christmas.....yes, I know. We've had some pukin goin on around here and left us a bit busy! But I promise to continue to fill you in on everything Christmas, even if it takes me till Spring Break to do it :)
So Monday the 26th we started the day with opening presents with Scott's parents and family. We had a bigger Carson Christmas later that day so we had to get to work!

Tate got a football helmet that Scott insisted I try on....

And Molly got her first Barbie doll from Tessa.....


Speaking of my favorite neice.....


Joel and Molly were spoiled rotten but loved every minute of it!


Then it was down for a quick nap before heading to G & G Carson's house for the big get together.....

0 comments: