Two quotes from Joel after a bad sick day, thanks to our "Merry Pukin Christmas" we had last weekend in Western Iowa....
1. Last night Scott had to wake him up to give him a prescription suppository to help with his puking... we told him we were going to give him medicine, Scott did the dirty work and Joel says in a distraught voice, "Medicine goes in the mouth Dada!!"
2. This morning he's been able to keep some fluids down, so I gave him a bottle of smart water (just a fancy brand name for bottle water you find a Target) with the squirty top (for some reason he drinks more out of those). He drank about half of it and told me "Mama I really smart, I drink lots of smart water!"
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Quotes
Posted by CarsonFamily at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment