Monday, June 8, 2009

Your favorite 7 month old...

(I just got done changing him...and it's his job to hold onto the Desitin while I do the dirty work. Sometimes he doesn't want to let it go!)
We had the 6 month check up the other day, a little off because of our Phoenix trip (yes, i know i still need to make post #4!)
Joel is a healthy and happy 7 month old...
Height: 28 inches = 90th Percentile (still on the "tall" streak!)
Weight: 17 pounds 4 ounces = 50th Percentile
Head Circumference: 17 and 3/4ths inches = 75th Percentil (lots of brains!)
Dr. A said we could start the "phase 2" baby foods, and try out the cheerios! After gagging and choking, we have switched to the fruit puffs that melt a lot easier in his mouth. He likes to pick them up, but hasn't fed himself yet. When I feed them to him, he tolerates them in his mouth, but hasn't exactly "begged" to have some more yet :)

0 comments: