Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby #2 Update



Well I realized I hadn't blogged about pregnancy lately so I thought i'd give you a brief update! I'm currently 17 weeks along...see the counter that I put at the bottom of the blog? I'm feeling pretty good. I had headaches every day from weeks 11-16. I've gotten a couple this past week, but it hasn't been every day, so that's much better! We will have an ultrasound the Monday after Thanksgiving and find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Yes, we will tell you! You can vote in the poll I put on the right of the blog whatever you think we are having! Scott thinks it's a girl, and I still don't have any strong feelings yet....so we'll see! Well I guess that's about it, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Kendra ;) said...

I can't wait to find out! I am thinking BOY!!!