Monday, November 9, 2009

Joel's First Birthday Party!

Well we all survived his first birthday. I can't believe how much he has grown! Joel did such a great job with all his family and friends squeezed into our little house on Saturday. He had an awesome Hungry Caterpillar cake made by Aunt Emily, opened lots of presents, and got lots of Elmo birthday cards! Here are just a few of the many pictures that were taken....

Some of the many Joel fans
Tate and Uncle Jesse

Getting him naked before the cake!
Not too sure about it.....
yeah...this is a little too sweet for me mom
drink break
But he ate half of it...
"Did i miss any calls during the party?"
"Now how do I call my girlfriend Mavin on this thing?"
Thanks to everyone who came and made Joel's first birthday so special!

2 comments:

Kendra ;) said...

One year already?? He is a doll and I LOVE the cake!!!

Missy... said...

Looks like it was a great day! I'm still wondering how our babes went from newborns to toddlers so quickly!