Baby #2 that is.... Not Joel. He's not much of a baby anymore.... more of a "running everywhere, (still) teething, stacking anything he can get his hands on, loving every kitty he sees in a book or on tv" toddler right now.
I had my 36 week appointment this morning. Everything went great! The funny thing is, she is following in the footsteps of her big brother and is now Breech! She was head down a few weeks ago, but apparently wanted to make things a bit more uncomfortable for me and decided to flip around. Not that it matters at all though since I have a schedule c-section in three weeks (three weeks! aaahhh!!)
Dr. Feltz thought I was looking a little small for 36 weeks, and I had only gained a little bit since my last appt, so they squeezed me in for a quick ultrasound. Measurements were perfect and the little girl is 5 pounds 11 ounces. The tech said she was measuring within two days of her actual due date so everything was fine and Dr. Feltz was happy with the results. (p.s. just like with an ultrasound I had with Joel, I almost fainted AGAIN!! I'm just not made to lay on my back like that during an ultrasound! I was sweating bullets and about to throw up...the tech was trying to help me but I couldn't shake the feeling. Finally I turned to the side and laid my head down and the feeling went away, but I felt like I was within seconds of passing out cold. Not fun.)
Anyways, I told the doc that Scott has been thinking I'm going to go early, so he checked me and said I can tell my husband that he is wrong because the baby isn't going anywhere. This is why I like Dr. Feltz.... because he's the only person in the world right now who thinks I look small AND he informs me i can tell my husband he is wrong! :)
So for now we are still on track for the Tax Day C-Section. I've got my bag packed just in case she decides to come earlier, instructions all typed out for my mom and sister who are going to take care of Joel, and i think we are set to go with everything else!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Baby Update
Posted by CarsonFamily at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YAY for a baby in 3 weeks! And YAY for Dr. Felz! :)
I'd like a pic of mama so I can see for myself if you really do look little! :)
Post a Comment