Bad News: Molly is still in the NICU for one more night. I will go into better details later, but she lost some blood during the delivery and has been there since she was born. She's the healthiest baby on the floor, and is doing very very well.... the pediatrician just wants to see her eating at high volumes for a few days so that her blood level goes back up. I was discharged today, and we hope Molly can join us at home tomorrow!
Good News: We got her newborn pictures taken today and they are probably the cutest things I've ever seen in my life! I can't stop staring at each and every one of them. I'm so happy with them and I can't wait to buy them and put them up everywhere :)
Here's the link..... http://www.bellababyphotography.com Click on "View Photos" Password: 0415mollycarson
Much more to post about, including the delivery details and an update on how big brother Joel is loving all the attention he is getting around here :) I promise to post more soon!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Bad News, Good News
Posted by CarsonFamily at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment