"Hello, is this NICU? Well hello Mr. NICU, My name is Joel. I don't really know who you are, but I know everyone keeps talking about you and the fact that you have my baby sister. Well I'm just calling to say you had better let her go soon okay? It sounds like she's doing great and I would really like to meet her, since I'll be bossing her around really soon, so if she could come home on Sunday, I'd really appreciate it. While I'm really enjoying playing with this new cellphone from my mom as a "keep-Joel-busy-in-the-hospital-room" present I know she would like to see Molly out of where you are holding her. If not, you will have to answer TO ME, her BIG Brother! Thanks so much NICU, I hope I don't have to contact you again. Good-day"
Sunday, April 18, 2010
A Phone Call....
Posted by CarsonFamily at 1:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment