Scott's younger brother Jesse graduated high school this past weekend....sniff sniff... he's all grown up! I can remember ten years ago putting mascara on his face to make him look like his big brother with a goatee... sniff sniff....well he's a Man now, and thankfully he's chosen the right university in Iowa.....ISU..... so we will get to see more of him this Fall! We had a busy weekend in Solon with his party and you can believe I took plenty of pics!
Joel, Molly, and cousin Tate got plenty of playtime in together...
Helping Grandpa stock the coolers
Molly and her mustard, hanging out with Great Grandma Carson
I didn't take too many pics during the party, but I had to catch this..... Joel and Tate decided they wanted to pour rocks on their heads. No idea why.... but it was hilarious.
"Look Mama!"
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Jesse's Graduation!
Jesse enjoyed the basket of college items and ISU gear we gave him
Sunday was his graduation... I stayed back with the kids, but Scott assures me Jesse really did graduate :)
Love this sibling pic!
Congrats Jesse! We are so proud of you and so excited to see more of you in Cyclone Country this Fall!!!
Posted by CarsonFamily at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment