Instead of the usual Wordless Wednesday today, I thought I'd dump a few pics on you guys from the past few weeks...
Everywhere Molly goes (with us of course, she's not old enough to go out by herself yet...duh), she gets compliments on her blue eyes... this pic is unedited (because i don't really know how to "edit") so you get the idea....
Her favorite thing to do is crawl/walk in and out and in and out of the sliding glass door to the deck... over and over again
We went to the zoo this morning with our friends Marisa & Tyler! The dinosaurs are new to the zoo this summer, they basically just move around akwardly and roar, but I get it.....anyways, Joel wasn't sure what to think of them, but he decided to tolerate it.
Best pic I could get of him, he wasn't having it... and I don't blame him ;)
broke out the pool the other night and both kids loved it!
Molly's (and Barkleys) favorite toy these days is this Turtle bouncer thingy that Joel got from our friends. She can "saddle up" all by herself and she loves to jump up and down on it! She is not happy when anyone else is playing with it!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Photo Dump
Posted by CarsonFamily at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, yes, BEAUTIFUL blue eyes and such a handsome little man!
And we love our bouncing turtle too!
must have been some pretty cool friends who got joel that turtle bouncer!!!!
Post a Comment